Easier ways to pay your rent are here.
Now you can pay your rent online, or at a local retailer.
We offer a free, convenient, secure method to pay your rent online with a checking or savings account. You can also use a debit or credit card to pay online, but fees will apply.
- Go to www.chihousing.com and search for the property where you live.
- On your property’s website, choose Resident Login usually located in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you applied for your apartment online, you already have an account.
- If you do not have an account, you will need a registration code to sign in. Contact resident services to get your code.
- Once you log in, add a payment method. We recommend using a checking or savings account (we do not charge a fee to use these methods), but you can also use a credit or debit card (fees will apply).
- Using your payment method, you will be able to log in each month to pay your rent. You can also use the auto pay feature to send your payment automatically each month.
Even easier: Send your payment automatically with auto-pay.
We can automatically deduct your rent payment at the beginning of the month. Just choose the auto pay option in online resident services.
Other options are available
Don't have internet access?
We can help you enroll. If you'd like to pay using a checking or savings account, contact Resident Services for help signing up.
Don't have a bank account?
With the Walk In Payment System, you can pay your rent at a retailer near where you live. This choice is similar to purchasing a money order but does not require mailing anything. Contact Resident Services to use this service. Use this link to find out where you can make a payment with WIPS.